Addar Chemical Company (ACC):
ACC is the first plant manufacturing Sulfolane Product in the MENA Region, and one of the few manufacturers of liquid sulfur dioxide (Liquid SO2). The facility also produces a sulfuric acid as a byproduct in commercial quantities. This strategic investment uses advanced technology to target both local and foreign demands.
ACC expects to implement approximately 8 other viable and sustainable projects in the next 5 years.
ADDAR Chem Group (ACG):
• Addar Chem Group is a JV formed in KSA to provide innovative technology, services and products to the Oil Refining, Gas Processing and Petrochemical Industries.
• CHEM Group was established in 1979 by David Carson who provides the entrepreneurial vision and executive leadership.
• ADDAR GROUP was established as an industrial services provider in 1999 by H.E. Dr.
• Ibrahim A. Ibn Salamah after his retirement from SABIC as a vice-chairman.
• Chem Group offers technology, services, and products that provide economic and environmental benefits to our Customers
• ADDAR Chem Group’s proprietary technology reclaims Amines with “Boiling Point” and “Residence Time” Advantages.